Thursday, July 12, 2012

NPC NM State & Mid USA National Qualifier

Here's a recap of my first show (Well, TWO shows in ONE day!!) What an experience!!

From morning to night, enjoy! xoxo

Got my hair and make up done! So much fun! (Hi Theresa!)
Prejudging
My beautiful new friend Andrea 
Jamielyn (figure) ME!(Bikini), Kimberly (Bikini/Figure), and Claudine (Figure/Physique)
These ladies were so wonderful and each placed in their divisions! :)
Andrea and I oiled up and ready to hit the stage! 
GAME TIME!
NM STATE (first show!)





I won my class (Class B) for the NM STATE show!! Now time to battle it out with the Class A Winner for Overall Champ!!! 

The beauties from Class A! 

NM STATE & MID USA Class A Winner & Class B Winner 
We would find out who overall was for the NPC NM STATE  & Mid-USA Championships in the Final Show later that evening!
(TWO shows in ONE day! PHEW!!)
______________________________________
Catching up with my friends and family backstage!! 






Phenomenal IFBB Pro Fouad Abiad was the guest poser for the event! He's incredible!
BREAKTIME!
We were able to go back home or to our hotel rooms to get some rest before the Final Show! 
 I rested with my fave green neck pillow so I wouldn't mess up my OOMPA LOOMPA tan or makeup haha :) 

FINAL SHOW!
I had a feeling I had already won my class because I was called to the center of my class in both prejudging appearances, but I had to battle it out with Andrea Romero, the winner of Class A for both titles of Overall Bikini champ for both the NM STATE show AND the MID-USA'S show!!
And the winner is...

Woo woo!!! I was completely surprised and humbled to have taken BOTH shows!!! Overall Bikini Champ for BOTH the NPC NM STATE & MID USA's!!! 





...and after, the victory tasted unbelievably good ;-)



I had so much fun competing in my first show, which will certainly not be my last!  
Thank you so much to my NutriShop Family for being an awesome team and support system, Vizion Wear for the amazing winning bikini, my phenomenal trainer Kim, Theresa at Gloss Salon for making me look and feel glamorous, and of course to my family and friends for all you do. 
God Bless & Stay Tuned...
xoxo Britaña

Philippians 4:13  I can do all things through God who strengthens me.

1 comment: